Caliber II 184mm 50° Stone Saphire Trucks
*Price is for a pair of trucks
The Fifty Caliber is stable at high speeds while also having an optimal angle for making strong carves. The hanger is not only reversible, but when flipped there is no rake to throw off the ride. The bushing seats are symmetrical with an optimal setup for any style of bushing. The pivot of the baseplate is self contained keeping it from having any weakness.
CALIBER II Trucks
A precision feel now available in cast
UPDATED INNER / OUTER STEPS ON BUSHING SEAT
- The new Inner-Step provides an increased contact area with the bushing, resulting in dramatically higher rebound and overall responsiveness. The Inner-Step diameter has been adjusted to 25.4mm to eliminate all slop.
- The new Outer-Step is now a perfect circle with a 31.5mm diameter, creating a perfect no-slop-fit with oversized aftermarket bushing combinations.
PIVOT WITH TIGHTER AND UPDATED CHAMFER
- By decreasing our pivot cup seat chamfer, we have increased pivot cup surface area contact with the baseplate. This creates a snugger fit for the pivot pin and prevents side-to-side play as the pivot cup breaks in.
CIRCULAR KINGPIN HOLE WITH UPDATED DIAMETER
- With a diameter of 17.4mm, our kingpin hole has been updated to match the specs of out precision trucks. A circular hole provides a consistent and uniform lean, while also allowing proper clearance to avoid kingpin bit on the hanger.
INCREASED TRUCK STRENGTH
- With a new in-house heat treatment process at our manufacturing facility, we were able to strengthen our trucks by as much as 40%.
PRESSED-IN GRADE 8 HEX HEAD KINGPIN
-We have removed all slop and play by switching to a pressed-in kingpin. This provides maximum control and responsiveness through corners, but can still be hammered out and replaced with different length removable kingpins for extra levels of customization.
- We have reinforced our baseplate by thickening the metal towards the kingpin. This provides increased strength and resistance against high speed impact.
THINNER PAINTS FOR TIGHTENED TOLERANCES
- Powder coats are very thick and can throw off tolerances and effect overall truck performance. We have switched over to a thinner paint system that has virtually no impact on performance.