*Price is for a pair of trucks
The Forty-Four Caliber is built for speed. The 44 degree hanger angle allows performance riders to push the limits of downhill racing. To further optimize the trucks' stability, Blood Orange Bushings are configured with two 89a durometer barrels to avoid high speed wobbles. Like all Caliber Trucks, the kingpin is made of grade 8 steel to ensure your trucks will stay in one piece, no matter how hard you push them.
CALIBER II Trucks
A precision feel now available in cast
UPDATED INNER / OUTER STEPS ON BUSHING SEAT
- The new Inner-Step provides an increased contact area with the bushing, resulting in dramatically higher rebound and overall responsiveness. The Inner-Step diameter has been adjusted to 25.4mm to eliminate all slop.
- The new Outer-Step is now a perfect circle with a 31.5mm diameter, creating a perfect no-slop-fit with oversized aftermarket bushing combinations.
PIVOT WITH TIGHTER AND UPDATED CHAMFER
- By decreasing our pivot cup seat chamfer, we have increased pivot cup surface area contact with the baseplate. This creates a snugger fit for the pivot pin and prevents side-to-side play as the pivot cup breaks in.
CIRCULAR KINGPIN HOLE WITH UPDATED DIAMETER
- With a diameter of 17.4mm, our kingpin hole has been updated to match the specs of out precision trucks. A circular hole provides a consistent and uniform lean, while also allowing proper clearance to avoid kingpin bit on the hanger.
INCREASED TRUCK STRENGTH
- With a new in-house heat treatment process at our manufacturing facility, we were able to strengthen our trucks by as much as 40%.
PRESSED-IN GRADE 8 HEX HEAD KINGPIN
-We have removed all slop and play by switching to a pressed-in kingpin. This provides maximum control and responsiveness through corners, but can still be hammered out and replaced with different length removable kingpins for extra levels of customization.
- We have reinforced our baseplate by thickening the metal towards the kingpin. This provides increased strength and resistance against high speed impact.
THINNER PAINTS FOR TIGHTENED TOLERANCES
- Powder coats are very thick and can throw off tolerances and effect overall truck performance. We have switched over to a thinner paint system that has virtually no impact on performance.