Zenit Built-in Bearings
- Rust free chrome material
- Single-side sealed for faster cleaning
- Built-in spacers and speed rings
- Abec 9 grade. Made with precision.
- Nylon protection on the outside to keep dust out
- Pre lubricated for a fast spin straight out of the package
- Set of 8 bearings
I set up these bearings with the Zenit LDP wheels for a distance pusher. This gives a good combo; it rolls smooth and goes a distance with every push. I have tried various bearings and these are one of my favs!
I usually skate with Bronson bearings in their various price points. They usually last me between 4 to 6 months. I'm not the kind of skater to take my bearings apart and lube them, I just don't have the kit. I got a Dino and bought these to go with it. I've been super happy with them, I love that they have the built in spacers so I don't have to keep track of more tiny parts, and they have been amazing for me about a year later.
Now I'm going on my second summer with these bearings, and I can't feel them getting any slower. Thanks Zenit!
I take back my two stars. 4 is better