- We only use DHL EXPRESS because it is the most professional shipping company for international shipments.
- It is fast, secure and we require a signature from the receiver.
- Due to our large amount of shipping with DHL, you can benefit of a 70% discount to the regular rates.
Package Arrival Time (1-3 business days)
1. We usually have your package processed and shipped within 1 business day.
2. Then, you will have received an email from DHL with your tracking number and the estimated delivery date. (Check your spam email if you didn’t receive an email within 1 business days.)
3. You can usually expect your package within 1 to 2 business days after your package leaves our workshop.
4. When the package arrives at your residence, you will need to pay your country duty/taxes (usually 0-20%). You can calculate the duty and taxes here: Duty and Taxes Estimator.
These taxes are separate from the shipping charges that we charged you during checkout. Zenit is not responsible to pay any Duty, Fee, or Tax levied by the country in which you reside. To get more information, please visit DHL Website.
- If there is no one at your address, DHL will usually call you on your phone number.
-If there is no answer, DHL will try to deliver the package the next day and two days later.
-If there is no answer after those three attempts, they will hold back the package at the nearest DHL store for 7-14 days.